The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Friday, April 28, 2006

Monorail


In response to Ian's bleak outlook on the options available to all of us in light of increasing gas prices, I would like to present an option on behalf of our old friend Lyle Lanley...

Monorail
Monorail
Monorail
Monorail
MONORAIL!

Well, sir, there's nothing on earth
Like a genuine,
Bona fide,
Electrified,
Six-car
Monorail!
What'd I say?

MONORAIL!

I hear those things are awfully loud...
It glides as softly as a cloud.

Is there a chance the track could bend?
Not on your life, my Hindu friend.

What about us brain-dead slobs?
You'll be given cushy jobs.

Were you sent here by the devil?
No good sir, I'm on the level.

The ring came off my pudding can.
Take my pen knife, my good man.

I swear it's Springfield's only choice...
Throw up your hands and raise your voice!

MONORAIL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm tired of Ian's crusty old posts forcing me to think and stuff. Thank gawd, this post came in like a breath of fresh air and helped me conjure up what is usually on my brain, Simpsons/South Park quotes and fantasy football stats. Aaaahhh, endorphine rush....

So Ian better shape up his posts and fast. Here's one: put together a list of the best songs talking about butts.

Gold, Jerry, gold!