The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Holy Toledo!


I was actually planning a technology related post for tomorrow (can you say more android fragmentation) because I didn't want to bump Ian's nd post so soon (can you say low hopes for nd football), but if you haven't seen this already you must:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34x6m-ahGIo&feature=youtube_gdata_player



I hope this link works, but if it doesn't google the trailer for Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter. It is on YouTube and it is amazing. I suggest reading the book first, it obviously is a corny premise, but the book is done quite well. It weaves in actual historical fact with obvious vampire fiction, or is it?

The movie looks like it is going to be over the top, but come on, Abe Lincoln vampire hunter? It had to be over the top. I am hoping for the next army of darkness.

2 comments:

Colin and Liz said...

If, like me, you just can't get enough here is the international trailer with more footage:

http://screenrant.com/abraham-lincoln-vampire-hunter-international-trailer-sandy-154810/

Teddy said...

I am dying to see this one. Just awesome.