The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Thursday, February 09, 2012

The Future of the NBA


Another Heffernan blog first... A post about the NBA!!!!!!

I heard about this on the radio this morning, and the second I got to work, I looked up this video. If you haven't already seen it, here you go. Watch and enjoy.

You may know that every NBA team has an elaborate laser, light, multimedia, fog, video intro production for their teams. I've seen a few and they are pretty crazy. The Hornets have one too. However, Will Ferrell was in town filming a movie and was asked to do the player intros for the Hornets Bulls game. What transpired will surely become the next greatest thing in the NBA. I would imagine all other teams will be copying this within the week. I would also be surprised if Will Ferrell is NOT doing the intros at the All-Star game.

If I could buy stock in pop culture trends, this would be one to invest in. Will Ferrell is pure comedy gold!

No comments: