The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Monday, May 02, 2011

Get Him a Bodybag - YEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!




I KNEW it would work!!! Mr. Miyagi is smiling down from heaven.

I saw this on Deadspin today and cannot believe my eyes. On Saturday night, Lyoto Machida landed "The Crane" to Randy Couture's jaw, dislodging a molar and sending Couture into retirement. I watched it 10 times in a row, and still think it's awesome. They are calling it the greatest knockout in UFC history. Since I've never watched a UFC event, I guess I'll take their word on that!

The link is quickly disappearing from YouTube. This is the best I could do. Check out the original Deadspin post for another video option.

2 comments:

ian said...

If do correct, no can defense...

Teddy said...

The best part - he learned it from Steven Seagal!!! Seriously!