The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Friday, May 06, 2011

Cinco de Mayo


Dad and I have finally made the Big Time!!! We went to El Coyote for dinner on Cinco de Mayo. We got there a little early to get a table before the rest of the family showed up. As we were waiting, two CityBeat photographers gave us Corona t-shirts, maracas, awesome shades for Dad and a beautiful artificial lei for me. I looked through the rest of the gallery. Two quick notes:

1) We are the oldest people in any photo, so we must look pretty awesome to make it!
2) Is Dad shrinking? We are standing right next to each other and I got him by at least 3 inches. No I didn't have my heels on!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Does El Coyote still have the cheesy mashed potatoes? I remember those were quite awesome.

Teddy said...

Yes. And crack cocaine cooked into the ground beef.

Anonymous said...

This pic is a candidate for www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com. I love it! --bridget