The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Monday, September 27, 2010

An Entertaining Gallery


Today I stumbled across what must be the most awesome unintentionally hilarious photo gallery of all time. The gallery is courtesy of si.com, and is titled "NASCAR Fans at Dover". Enjoy some of the choicest cuts, with my commentary, after the fold...




That's actually a drop spreader, not a wagon.
"The only thing better than my awesome M&M's t-shirt are these badass jean shorts. Also, does this many fingers match the number on my hat?"
These earmuffs are actually pumping in more noise from the race track.
That doesn't make any sense. You have two contradictory superlatives in that sentence. They need a to offer a grammar tent at NASCAR races.
YES!!!111!!1
Old Spice is trialing a new NASCAR scent that smells like a combination of gasoline fumes, Bud Light w/ Lime, and raccoon feces.
You motherf***er. I trademarked Beer Man and the Beer Man outfit in 1997.
"Anyone seen my sleeves?"
Jesus, Brett Favre looks terrible!
The entire NASCAR experience, encapsulated in a single photograph.

Two final comments...

  1. NASCAR fans love jean shorts.
  2. NASCAR fans hate sleeves.

5 comments:

rhett said...

Do NASCAR fans pick their driver allegiance to match their I.Q.?

ian said...

That would explain Mark Martin's (#5) overwhelming popularity.

steph said...

I am very afraid for America

rhett said...

Steph, I had originally written almost the exact same thing. No wonder the world hates Americans.

Colin and Liz said...

are there any nascar events in the greater DC metro area? these pictures opened my eyes to the awesomeness of nascar.