The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

We Now Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming


Oh thank god this election is over. I won't even comment on the results because it makes no difference at this point - we have a new President-Elect, deal with it. I'm just happy we can finally return to blogging about things that are truly important
  • Poop and fart jokes
  • Notre Dame football
  • The latest in A/V gadgets
  • My disdain for pants
Now, for your viewing pleasure - a picture of Zoe with crazy hair!


3 comments:

Teddy said...

Not so fast mt friend!

Poop and fart jokes: You have the market cornered.
Notre Dame football: We stink.
A/V gadgets: I'm good for a year or so.
Pants: Shorts rule!

I think our posts need more creativity!

Anonymous said...

Despite your disdain for such, please please wear pants.

Anonymous said...

Please note. A "Kilt" is NOT a pair of pants.