The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More Music


I had written off Weezer as dead after their Make Believe album. It was okay and had a few catchy tunes - most notably 'Perfect Situation' - but it wasn't up to what I had come to expect from them. So it was with little fanfare (for me at least) that their latest Red Album was released. Then I heard the song 'Pork and Beans'. Then I saw the video...



Weezer is back! And with mustaches! Stephanie, Zoe, Colin, and Liz - prepare for a aural assault next Tuesday night!

1 comment:

rhett said...

Dude, when I saw this a few weeks ago, I about fell out of my chair! I love them using the Youtube fads that are making crazy "internet money"! Just when I think music is dead, Weezer, GNR and NIN come to the rescue!