The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Space Bags are Awesome




After years of pleading Liz finally gave in and bought me Space Bags. I always wanted them, especially during the summer in order to store our comforter, and this year we finally pulled the trigger. Secretly I never thought they would work, but amazingly they worked above and beyond all expectations! I recommend them to anyone with junk that lends itself to being stored in a vacuum sealed plastic bag. I can't wait to use the remaining bags for sweaters.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I called you a tool, but I think this post merits it.

ian said...

I'll admit it - those are some of the most intriguing infomercials I've ever seen...

Teddy said...

Colin, will you be taking up knitting soon too?

Kevin said...

We've got a nice little Saturday planned..