The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Bolton


If you're like me (trust me, if you're reading this blog you are), you gave up on Saturday Night Live 10 years ago. However, the shining star of SNL these days are Lonely Island and their awesome Digital Shorts. We all know the original classic, Lazy Sunday. Since then, they have had a series of awesome shorts including I'm on a Boat, the awesome trilogy D*ck in a Box, Motherlover and 3-Way, and one of the funniest I have seen J*** in my Pants.

There are many more, but here is one that is vastly underrated. Saw this for the first time and laughed my a$$ off! I present to you the tale of Jack Sparrow!


3 comments:

ian said...

It's a fact - Bolton is 95% cooler with short hair!

Teddy said...

Yeah-ah-ah!

Kevin said...

From one cinephile to another:
"then you go and do something like this...

...and totally redeem yourself!"