The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Time To Get HBO


Looks like the Cincinnati Bengals will be featured on this season's edition of Hard Knocks, the HBO documentary series that follows one NFL team through training camp each year. It's a great show and extremely addicting. Even with the last two seasons featuring the Kansas City Chiefs and Dallas Cowboys - two teams I have zero interest in whatsoever - I still made it must watch TV. Now with them showing my Bengals, I'll have to block off an hour on either side for prep and cool down, respectively. Full article here.

P.S. Do you think they'll allow the camera crews to follow the players into the police stations and courthouse?

1 comment:

Teddy said...

AWESOME!

I have always been jealous of you fancy HBO people out there. Now, just in time for my new Dish Network system, I will have the Bengals on Hard Knocks!