The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Thursday, October 30, 2008

"I'm jealous of myself!


When Teresa and I told mom and dad that we were having a baby, mom uttered probably my favorite line I heard from anyone. Excited that two of her children we having kids within 6 weeks of each other, and one of the babies would be so close she could actually be in the hospital during the birth, mom said something to the effect of:

"My friends will all be so jealous! I've already got three granddaughters, now I'm going to have two more grandchildren! Gosh, I'm even jealous of myself!"

Dad and Teresa were on the phone at this point, so I have witnesses.

Teresa said that I have free reign to tell whomever, so I decided a blog post was the best means. All of you can also feel free to tell whomever. Now mom and dad have another chance of getting that ever-illusive grandson! Fun thing is, we're not going to find out beforehand - so it will be a delivery-room surprise! My guess is it will be girl.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Oh, and mom will be in the hospital waiting room. Teresa said that childbirth is not an extended-family event. She's a party-pooper.

Teddy said...

I love to see Kevin trying to work some reverse mojo on the sex of the baby! Trust me dude, it doesn't work. It's a guarantee that the first Heffernan grandSON will not even be a Heffernan, but a Labutta! I'm throwing down my call!

By the way, only Ali and I were in the delivery room too. Have to agree with Teresa on that one.

ndbutter said...

Congrats buddy. I hope it's a boy and has a huge johnson.

steycough said...

replica wholesale handbags replica wholesale handbags replica wholesale handbags

Unknown said...

Continue c3h57j3p70 7a replica bags wholesale replica bags online replica bags karachi this link y7u26n4s30 replica bags in gaffar market replica bags in london pop over to this web-site k3p53b7j89 replica bags aaa