The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Friday, November 02, 2007

Thanksgiving Approaches



So I was looking through Ian, Steph, and Zoe's Halloween photos and I noticed that Ian had quite a bit of facial hair. This led me to the belief that he is secretly growing another mustache for Thanksgiving. So I ask, should I stop shaving until sweet Turkey Day comes along. You know I only need the slightest motivation to kick this plan into action. What do you all say, bring back the 'stache?

3 comments:

Colin and Liz said...

This is Liz, I think all the men should grow their 'staches back. They are sexy and cool.

Teddy said...

I specifically asked this question at Bridget's wedding and got a resounding NO for an answer. I will be clean shaven.

ian said...

I'm out - that thing was like having a dead porcupine on my upper lip for three weeks. That said - how about only two weeks to Thanksgiving?! Where has the time gone?