The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Friday, November 30, 2007

So It's Not Just Us


You think sportswriters across the country will cry foul when Washington fires Ty Willingham?

http://www.udubdish.com/story/2007/11/26/0512/5159

The reasons put forth here are, in my mind, the exact same reasons for which Notre Dame canned his ass. I guess the big difference is Notre Dame is Notre Dame and Washington is, well, Washington.

This season started with Notre Dame going 0-2 and Washington 2-0. I remember reading the articles about how Notre Dame was probably missing Tyrone right about now. Well, from that point on the Huskies finished the season 2-8. Notre Dame didn't fair much better, finishing 3-7, I'm just pointing out Willingham's two greatest assets - smoke and mirrors...

2 comments:

Teddy said...

HILARIOUS!

This will never hit the national media. If I hear one word about racism at UW, I would be SHOCKED!

Anonymous said...

Booooo to censorship.

Let shizzlebron23 speak!! Let shizzlebron23 speak!! No justice...no peace.