The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bowl Swag


Who says college players don't get anything (other than a free six-figure education)? With Bowl season upon us, the official list of free Bowl gear has been released. The most interesting thing I see, which must be a recent trend, are "gift suites" for electronics. Apparently, each player has an allowance to go into a room and order as much awesome stuff as he can. I have no idea what is available and how much they get, but I'm betting everybody in a Bowl is getting a new PS3 or XBox 360.

The Sun Bowl will provide the Irish players with the following:
  • Electronic gift suite
  • Timely watch
  • Majestic fleece
  • Top of the World cap
  • Ogio Politan backpack
  • Helen of Troy hairdryer (awesome!!!)
  • Souvenir coin

2 comments:

rhett said...

For a second, I thought I read "Smellin' of Troy". That would be sweet. And I bet the coin is especially nice!

Kevin said...

Wow, that would seriously mess up a Christmas gift exchange.