The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sweet Pennants!



This week I attended the 31st National Sports Collectors Convention in Baltimore with some of my work buddies. I was looking mostly for old Notre Dame, Reds, and Bengals memorabilia, but it seemed the Convention was geared mainly towards card collectors. Alas, I was able to come home with the following sweet pennants, which are now proudly displayed in my basement. Obviously, I had them assembled in order of my allegiance. US Soccer would have made it above the Bengals, but I couldn't find any pennants for them. Also, we saw Bill Simmons (aka ESPN's SportsGuy) at the Convention. He sounds pretty nerdy on his podcast, and looks the part as well. But the guy sure does know his sports.

1 comment:

ian said...

You should've tried to find on of the Mr. Reds that has a moustache...