The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cremo Cream!


Like most Heffernan men (and probably Heffernan women too, for that matter) I have taken to shaving in the shower. Shower shaving is a great time saver and saves on the whiskery mess normally made in your sink. However, all the moisture and humidity makes it nearly impossible to use a traditional shaving cream or gel in the shower, and my boyish good looks would suffer from using something as pedestrian as soap. This *points to face* is my money-maker. Enter, Cremo Cream!
I found this stuff at a local Wegman's the other day and have been using it to great result. The directions actually say it's best used in the shower, so that's a bonus right off. It's easily applied. It smells great. And it made a 3-week old razor blade feel brand new. Who knows, I may even try going against the grain when I pop a new blade on. I LIVE ON THE EDGE!

And for you lady readers - Lady Cremo!
It comes in an attractive and feminine pink theme so as to not be confused with the masculine red. Because no man wants their lady to get confused and smell like a man, which would only succeed in confusing the man. I'm sure it works just as well on legs, pits, and other unmentionables as the fella version works on faces.

No comments: