The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Friday, July 23, 2010

Catholics vs. Convicts


I've got to stop choking at work while reading the internet! Yet again, a shocking moment while I eat my lunch. Notre Dame and Miami will renew their awesome rivalry starting in 2012 in Chicago. A home and home will follow in 2016, 2017.

Can I be the first to say "shut the F up" to all the lame ND fans and detractors who said ND was afraid to schedule tough opponents? We now have scheduled series with USC, Michigan, Oklahoma and Miami now and in the very near future. The timing is great too. Kelly should have his system in full-effect by the time we start taking on some of these big boys.

I know we have been kicking around a family trip to Ireland for Navy in 2012. I am still hoping we can do that. However, if circumstances prevent that, may I suggest a family trip to Chicago for the October 6, 2012 game against Miami at Soldier Field???

On a related note, I still have my tattered Catholics vs. Convicts III shirt somewhere in a closet. I will wear it!

No comments: