The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh, Bornstein. I Hate You...


I love this photo, which ussoccer.com has continued to prominently feature for the past several months. I feel like it captures my feelings for Jonathan Bornstein perfectly via the other members of the US Men's National Team. In it you can clearly see members of the team sharing a moment, laughing and joking... and then there's Bornstein - scowling. I like to think he's the butt of some awesome joke Landon concocted at his expense - probably about how bad he sucks and who he blew to get called into another camp. In the middle of the group physically, but far outside the circle in reality - which is exactly how I hope the World Cup selection process plays out for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult
to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal.
I must say you've done a amazing job with this. Additionally,
the blog loads extremely fast for me on Internet explorer.
Exceptional Blog!

Also visit my web-site Cheap twitter followers