The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Weddings and babies and trips, oh my!


I admit I was shamed into this post by Ted's comment that our blog is losing its originality! I'm a girl, though, so y'all have to suffer through this one. :)

I'm just so darn excited about all the events happening this year! It seems like when it rains, it pours with The Royal Heffernans. Remember '03, when we had Ian & Steph's wedding and five graduations all within a few months of each other?! Craziness. I think '07 will go down in history, too, what with the arrival of Molly,


and Ian and Steph's little bundle of joy,

and lil' ol' me getting hitched,

and - of course - all the parties and showers that go along with it all.

Here's to 'o7! I can't wait to celebrate with my family!


1 comment:

ian said...

I'm spending all day next Friday making a pulled pork feast (10-lb Boston butt) for dinner. Come hungry!