The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Time Marches On


As much as I hate to make work for anybody (especially me), I have to say that our "family photo" on the Royal Heffernans blog page is getting out of date. Since the debut of our blog, two new faces have been added to the group, viz., Bryan and Molly. In a few months, DC Baby will be here, too. I beseech the digital wonderworkers - whoever they may be - to consider my observation and create anew our family's public image.

2 comments:

ian said...

We should add the new family members as 'easter eggs' - if you scroll over Ali, Steph, or Bridget a photo of Molly, Baby, or Brian, respectively, will pop up...

Colin and Liz said...

ian make it happen. because i am sure as soon as ted develops the latest and greatest royal heffernan image someone will go ahead and create an additional heffernan, thus rendering ted's work and efforts obsolete.