The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Madness on Demand


In case you're bored at work and want to watch the tourney games, NCAAsports.com is showing all the games live, for free. All you need to do is sign up with a valid email address, and your ready to go. Follow this link and it should get you there.

The quality of the video is spectacular for live streaming video on-line, and since this afternoon I haven't seen any buffering since I logged on. For you non-techies, that means that the video does crap out, get delayed, or kick you (except for inactivity). You can choose which games you watch, and only the games that are being televised in your region are unavailable. I suggest you try it for yourself!

1 comment:

Teddy said...

This is AWESOME! ND is not on in the ENTIRE SOUTH, so I will be glued to my computer tomorrow. I also like the fact you can open 2 windows and watch 2 games at the same time.

By the way, I recommended Dad go to Best Buy to get Sirius tonight for his drive down to NOLA tomorrow. You get every NCAA game, and it would be the only way Dad can listen to the Irish.