The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Somebody wake up Hicks!"


One of my favorite web sites, AICN, just posted a long and exhaustive interview with Michael Biehn. One word summary: AWESOMENESS!

Part I
Part II

Check it out for some great stories with an actor who never quite sold out to go mainstream like Private Hudson did. He talks about all his big movies, psycho directors, and even gives his bottom five movies he's done. Check it out to see if Navy Seals made the esteemed list!

7 comments:

Kevin said...

I was at a conference the other day, and the ice breaker question was "Favorite Movie". I got some head nods when I said "Aliens".

Colin and Liz said...

i work with a guy who has never seen aliens. my head almost exploded when i heard this. one of my greatest expected joys of being a parent is getting to see my kid experience things for the first time, like seeing aliens. can't wait!

Kevin said...

I plan to do a campout in the family room, just like we did. When I was 6. Thank you mom and dad!!!

shyshour said...

visit this web-site replica bags china click this site dolabuy replica look here replica bags china

tesashesh said...

Visit This Link d5b55p3r30 fake louis vuitton 7a replica bags meaning l4j69p4r72 replica ysl bags australia gucci fake d6x91j1w95 replica bags pakistan Full Article v0l21a8u89 Ysl replica bags replica kipling bags q5m17c9g11

sought said...

click to find out more x6x95d3k61 Ysl replica replica bags thailand click now w4f15k8c44 replica gucci replica bags delhi replica bags wholesale mumbai check that i2m81z2a98 replica bags wholesale india

sleareath said...

n8j32p6p27 y2i86n5g27 p6b85u0k21 t9d11a3l70 j7m07a0d30 d8h41d4m18