The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Sunday, May 03, 2009

A New Regular Column


Mom and Dad recently visited with some pictures of the Royal Heffernans from the good old days. After viewing them I had an idea. I am going to be posting somewhat regular posts showing some of the old pictures. Some are sentimental and some are funny, but many will be posted. I don't have a scanner, so I will take a digital photo of the pictures. It's not the ideal method, but most of us will remember the original picture nonetheless.

This brings us to the first picture:



What the hell were we thinking? Matching denim?! What the heck! Not one of us thought for a second that we might all look like idiots? I guess Mom and Dad were smart enough to not be caught in the photo. I actually remember thinking I looked pretty good at the time. I was wrong.

I have additional wallet sizes of the original if anyone should want one.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Why am I the oddball with the dark denim? Oh wait, because I had no fashion sense.

ian said...

I distinctly remember telling Mom this was a horrible idea, but she had an appointment blocked at Owen Mills and simply wasn't taking 'No' for an answer. God... we look like f%&king Howdy Doody...

Teddy said...

I'm still wondering why they didn't select this masterpiece for their studio lobby as a demo of perfection!

Bridget said...

for the record, my shirt is not denim. not that i look any less moronic.