The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Monday, December 31, 2007

Uncle Harry Item




Kevin and Teresa were gracious enough to obtain this metallic item from Uncle Harry's place for me at my request. We all know what it is, but I don't really know what to call it, or where it came from. The question is does anyone know the answers to these questions? Where did it come from? Who made it? I think we need to find the answers to these questions. Ohio Heffernans: make it happen.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

For everyone's sake, I did ask Uncle Harry these very questions. Uncle Harry said he got the metal thing in the Caribbean from a young, tanned lady selling them out of her boat. Uncle Harry was walking on the beach (with another priest) in the early 1980's, when the woman got out of her boat to sell it to him. I can't remember the island he was on. The metal thing has no name.