The Royal Heffernans


Quite possibly the best family ever

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Have You Ever Seen These Two People Together??!!















Have you ever seen the famous ESPN gambling analyst "Hammering" Hank Goldberg and the newest Heffernan in the same room at the same time? Why am I asking this question?


At my office we have an NFL pick-em league where every week you pick which NFL teams will win based on confidence points. We have had this league for the last 2 years, and for the last 2 years I have won the league exactly twice out of roughly 32 games. The interesting aspect of my 2 victories is the fact that for both victories I didn't make the picks, Liz did! In fact, her picks for this most recent week of NFL games can only be described as amazing. Please see the standings:



As you can see not only did she pick every game right, she also nailed the points for the Monday Night game to take home the victory! Everyone knows a Broncos - Ravens game will be a defensive dogfight! Kudos to Liz for beating the crap out of stupid CBOT workers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is impressive! Congrats!

Not only have I not seen your wife and "Hammerin" Hank in the same room, I've never seen your wife and your Filipino, pool-boy lover, Maricel in the same room together. Unbelievable! What are the chances??

Now that's some true "Hammerin'", Hank!!